The premier road course and karting facility in Texas
Opened in December 2005, the facility is located 35 miles south of Downtown Houston. We are a membership facility for auto and racing enthusiasts, open 363 days a year. We have hosted teams from various professional series.
In 2007, the facility was the sanctioned test site for Champ Car World Series, Atlantic Championship and Formula BMW Series. High-profile teams have used the track for private testing including:
- Target Chip Ganassi Racing (IndyCar)
- Andretti Autosport (IndyCar/Indy Lights)
- A.J. Foyt Enterprises (IndyCar)
- Sam Schmidt Motorsports (Indy Lights)
- Team Moore (Indy Lights)
- Hillenburg Racing (Indy Lights)
- Gainsco Racing (Daytona Prototype)
Amateur racing and track day organizations host events throughout the year
- Sports Car Club of America (SCCA)
- National Auto Sport Association (NASA)
- 24 Hours of LeMons
- Porsche Club of America
- World Racing League
- The Driver’s Edge
- Central Motorcycle Roadracing Association (CMRA)
- RIDE SMART (motorcycles)
- Chin Motorsports
383 Acres of Land
MSR Houston sits on 383 acres of land, which includes the road course, karting track, and 180,000 square-feet of paddock space.
2.38 Mile Road Track
The track with its 17 turns, its 2.38-mile length and 40-foot wide track combines a balance of slow, medium and high speed corners.
3/4 Mile Karting Track
MSR Houston’s Karting Track is 0.7 miles long 26 feet wide with 17 turns. It is configured to run both clockwise and counter-clockwise.