Is the facility open to the public?

Yes, everyone entering the facility must sign a waiver upon arrival. If there is no one at the guard shack, please come into the main office, located at the west end of the facility as you come in the gate.

Does the track sell fuel?

MSR Houston sells three types of non-ethanol fuels: 93 unleaded, 100 unleaded, and 110 leaded.

Can I camp at MSR Houston?

Overnight camping is permitted during certain events. We do not have RV hookups. There are mens’ and women’s showers and bathrooms located on the west side of Garage 1. Please check the calendar or call the office at 281-369-0677 for accessibility or questions.

Can I ship a package to MSR Houston?

All packages will be delivered to the main office. Please address all packages to:

MSR Houston

Attn: [Your Name/Team, Car Class & Number (if applicable)]

1 Performance Drive

Angleton, TX 77515

Does MSR Houston offer military/veteran discounts?

Yes! We offer a 10% discount for veterans, military, law enforcement, and first responders for karting, instruction, and on Lotus Experiences. Discount is applied on site at the track and requires a Uniformed Services ID and/or badge.

Can I bring a golf cart or ATV? What about bicycles?

Any motorized vehicle must be operated by someone with a valid drivers’ license. Kids are allowed on bikes, but not on big event weekends.

What if it rains?

Many of our events happen rain or shine. Call the office with any questions.

Does the track have food?

During big event weekends, there are usually food vendors on-site. You are allowed to bring your own food and beverages. Alcohol is not allowed at the facility while any track (road course or karting track) is green. There are snack and drink vending machines located at the Karting Track.

 Can I bring my dog?

Pets on leashes are allowed at MSR Houston.

Is there an ATM at the facility?

Currently, we do not have one.

Are drones allowed at the facility?

Drones are not allowed on property unless covered by a commercial policy equal to our general policy and it must include all property and events connected with the event. The event organizer must provide a valid  FAA license and a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming MSR International with aircraft inclusion.