The Brazoria County Crawfish Festival is coming to MSR Houston and is ready to serve up tasty fun.
- Multiple crawfish stations serving over 4,000 mudbugs per hour
- Carnival: This year will see more, bigger, and better amusement rides and games with rides to thrill the adults and the little ones, too.
- The Houston Blues Society Stage: The Houston Blues Society is dedicated to the study, research and preservation of the blues culture and music unique to Houston, Texas and the Texas Gulf Coast. They will provide a stage showcasing this iconic music of overcoming struggle that has deep traditions joining Texas and Louisiana. This year they’ll bring even more and bigger acts.
- The Bayou Stage – The Cajun culture evokes a love of fun, good-time music. In Texas, Zydeco from Louisiana is joined by Texas Country and Classic Rock for the soundtrack of a great time.
- Specialty Entertainment: This year Iguana Races and other new specialty acts join the popular Armadillo Races, Splash Dogs, Crawfish and Funnel Cake Eating Contests. A special Crawfish Eating “heat” between Pearland’s police and fire departments will allow patrons to cheer on their heroes.
- Karting Track: MSR has one of the fastest Go-Kart tracks in the country, on one of the longest tracks. Patrons can enjoy real fast track action.
- Festival Vendors: The festival will feature rows of vendors with the best of arts, crafts, gifts and more from Brazoria County, the Greater Houston-Gulf Coast Area and around the country.
- Children’s Area: will provide all patrons need to keep their kids busy and having fun during the event
More information and tickets can be purchased online: brazoriacountycrawfishfestival.com